Monday 25 July 2011

The black shadow man

My name is nick and i just started on blogger, The first subject i want to talk about is the shadow man. Most people probably have never heard of the name before but whoever is reading this is going to find out what it is. I was born in 1994 and I could renember everything that went down since I was one week old. Growing up I renember seeing a lot of very mest up stuff, paranolmal stuff all mostly beings that weren'nt actually there. Anyways among them is the shadow man. Now some people have come up with the theory that its a demon others say that its a nerilogical desorder. This entaty mitgh be a demon but its definatly not a nerilogical desorder. Back in 1997 I was about three years old i was in the kitchen with my parents I renember really clearly my mom and dad having camameal tea. The tea came out of a big box full of other assorted teas that my parents got as a gift. I was always a very hipper kid and as I recall I pesterd my father for about an hour to have some of the tea and he keped on saying no. Eventually my father got irratated and told me it was time for bed. I got mad and my father took me into the bedroom to tuck me in. I renember it was around fall in early september so it was already dark. I'm estameting that the time was around nine o
clock. After my father left the room i tossed and turned for what seemed to me like an eternaty but in realty it could have been half an hour and for some reason I wanted to go at the foot of the bed and lay on my stomac. My parents's living room was ritgh next to the bedroom were I was in and all their was seperating the rooms were blinds and between the wall and the blinds their was a big gap. So I could pretty much see most of the living room and the sky through the windows were the balcony was after the living room.  As I was laying at the foot of the bed I turned my head pointing towards the living room and what I saw just a few feet away from me in front of the balcony door in the living room was a six feet tall very dark figure in the shape of a man. The figure was darker than any shades of dark that you have ever seen. On his head there was what looked like a cowboy hat along with a coat. It looked very nasty. I could just feel that this thing was bad news. In my mind I wanted to hallar to my parents they were in the next room but I could not. I don't know what happened but I was frozen  it was like something paralized me, even though I wanted to yell I could not. Needless to say after seeying the entaty I passed out and woke up scremming at four o clock in the morning next to my parents while they were sleeping. What I find strange is that whatever that was wanted me to think of it as a dream. I believe that it wants everybody to think of it as a dream but i'm sorry this was to real to be a dream. I mean i'm getting gusbumps as I write. I spoke to numerous people about this weird shadow and all I got so far is the reason he visited me is because I have evil people around me. Could this be the case I really don't know. Personally i'm not evil i'm tuf sometimes but not evil. So really I don't know. If anyyone's got an opinion please share it because i'm looking for answers.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment